Delivery and payment
Free delivery from 85.00 € of order excluding tax delivery costs
Packages are generally shipped within 48 hours after receipt of your payment. The standard shipping method is insured with online tracking, insurance and delivered against signature.
Regardless of the shipping method chosen, we will provide you with a link as soon as possible that will allow you to track the delivery of your package online.
Shipping costs include packaging, handling and postage. They can contain a fixed part and a variable part depending on the price or the weight of your order. We advise you to group your purchases into a single order. We cannot group two separate orders and you will have to pay the shipping costs for each of them. Your package is shipped at your own risk, special care is taken for packages containing fragile products.
Packages are oversized and protected.
Payment by Credit Card
The online store lesecuadors.eu accepts the following bank cards: Visa, Carte Bleu, MasterCard ,.
In the event of returned goods, the purchase amount will be credited to your credit card account immediately after processing of the returned goods. Please note that the time period with which the purchase amount is credited to your credit card account or your bank account depends on the institution issuing your card and is subject to the respective agreements concluded by the institutions . Please contact the institution issuing your credit card for any further information.
Here is some important safety information:
In the event of misuse of your credit card, you can oppose the transaction with your credit card institute.
In order to ensure the security of transactions and to protect your personal data as well as possible, all data transmitted from the online store is encrypted using the most modern security technology (Secure Sockets Layer SSL).
In addition, in order to guarantee the security of your transactions on the Internet, you must indicate when paying the security code of the credit card. This number is not stored on your credit card's magnetic stripe and does not appear on payment receipts.
Payment by Paypal
PayPal is a secure, simple, fast and free online payment method for making your payments in the online store.
- Secure: your bank or credit card details are simply saved with PayPal and you will not need to communicate them again with each order.
- Simple: You pay in two clicks. In fact, you use the bank or credit card data that you left with PayPal instead of re-entering them each time.
- Fast: Payments through PayPal arrive quickly to sellers, generally allowing for faster shipping and receiving of merchandise.
Payment by Bancontact / Mister Cash
Here is the process of a payment: - You indicate the number of your Bancontact / Mister Cash card and its expiry date.
- You will be redirected to your bank's website in order to finalize your identification to validate your order.
- The terminal contacts the hadock network which checks the validity of your bank card.
- A check is made to see if your account is sufficiently funded and sends to the terminal the agreement to continue the payment and gives the instruction to transfer the money from your account to the merchant's account.
- The screen indicates that the payment is in order